Specialized STIX Elite headlight
he benefits of versatile lights for use at night or during the day are huge, and with the Stix Elite headlight, you’ll enjoy a strong, bright focused light to guide you at night, while also providing the peace of mind you get from a light that bolsters your daytime visibility and safety. And with 132 lumens of focused light in Steady High, this Stix becomes a true to-see-by headlight. Its six light modes, meanwhile, provide multiple options for day or night, while runtime is up to 92 hours, depending on the mode you choose. Lastly, charging the battery is super easy thanks to the built-in USB tab that eliminates the need for a cable.
- 12 to 132 lumens output.
- Spherical lens delivers a to-see-by beam pattern. Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility.
- 2.4- to 92-hour runtime.
- Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter.
- Six modes including: Steady High (74 lumens), Steady Low (38 lumens), Power Surge (97 lumens), Power Flash (132 lumens), Disco Flash (63 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens).
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.