Backcountry Research Straps - Camrat Road Bike Saddle Mount BLACK
Camrat - Road Bike Saddle MountYou can finally pitch the Fred bags and rejoice, Roadies. Responding to popular demand, we have borrowed features from our MTB Race platform and produced an under-the-saddle strap for your smaller tubes.
Introducing the Camrat... because it would have taken an army of lawyers to call it the Tarmac. With enough capacity for up to two tubes and a CO2 cartridge, the Camrat has all the same features and tenacious holding power of our Race 3 strap.
Simply center the tube over the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your inflation and/or levers of your choice.
Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop and reef down...eazy peazy
Sized to fit 1-2 tubes with 1-2 of the 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, or a mini pump.
- Our proprietary Dual Shockcord Pre-Load strap is the most easy and adjustable way to bundle and lock down your set-up
- 13pt bartack construction throughout to outlast all takers
- Heavy duty 28pt Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
- Intuitive on/off design allows fast access to goodies during race-time flats
- Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that wont bleed and resists fading
- Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
- Machine wash warm / air dry
- Built in Bozeman USA