Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase signifies acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
- By submitting an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We will contact you within 48 hours if a product becomes unavailable after the order has been accepted. We will suggest product alternatives or remove the item from the order and give you a full refund.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time. All our parcels are shipped via Express Post & are tracked.
- Colours depicted should be used as a guide only as some fabrics and materials may appear different depending on lighting conditions resulting in colour variations shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
- Amendments to orders can be made by contacting us via email. If an order has already been dispatched, then postage costs will apply.
- If you change your mind about the purchase we are happy to exchange unused and unopened products for an in stock product. All additional postage costs will be at the customer's expense.
- Orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax).
- You have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.